Whatever the size of your business, the products you are selling, your profit size, every businessman wants to keep their customers happy.
A customer who has just purchased your business does not mean “Happy Customer”. The one who is loyal to you and your business will stay connected with you in the long run. When a customer builds trust in you and your business, they promote your business through word of mouth and other ways.
To run a successful business you need to satisfy the needs of a customer.
You can make your customer happy by taking subsequent steps:
1. Creating a successful customer-driven Marketing Strategy: Make plans and strategies to satisfy the needs of customers and offer them the products and services they want, and you should be flexible with them.
You should include the following strategy in your plan to create a successful customer-driven market:
Know your current customers first. Who are the existing customers and what they want from you? Identify your competitors and who is taking products and services from them? Produce a blueprint from the data you have collected from your customers.
29 May 2021
2. Provide Omni-channel Services on Time: The aim of omnichannel services integrates multiple channels through a single system. It provides extensive insights about customer’s interactions with the service agents provider and answers the queries in a more efficient and effective manner.
The advantages of providing omnichannel services are as follows:-
You will get greater customer insight.
It improves purchases and heightens customer satisfaction.
It improves the satisfaction and productivity of agents providing services to the customers.
It is cost-effective and differentiates you from the competitors.
3. Build self-service Resources: By taking this step into action you can make your customer happy by offering multiple self-service resources such as creating FAQs, customer support, better navigation, forms, quick search facility, etc. Help centers can make your customers happy.
4. Personalized Approach: To create a positive experience for the customers and with changing technology, you should offer an automated personalized approach to the customers. You can offer automated personalized chat messages to new or existing customers.5. Proactive Support: You can make your customer happy by communicating with them and providing proactive services to them. It is like that you are taking initiation and offering services before they ask about it. Does it imply that you know what customers want before what they need? You are providing earlier services to them. All businesses, especially online, offer a proactive approach.
5. Give Special offers to the Customers: By offering them special offers, you can make your customer happy along with the core services. You can offer discounts, gifts, and other special offers to the existing customers. Using this technique you can also attract new customers and increase the loyalty of customers. You can offer them promotional offers such as direct discount, up-gradation of their accounts for free, buy one get one free, additional products or services, free shipping, etc.
6. Customer Referral Programs: If you are able to satisfy the needs of your customer. A happily satisfied customer will recommend your product and services to their friends and relatives through social media or word of mouth. It helps in growing your business by offering them money rewards, future discounts, etc.
7. Gather Feedbacks: Conducting a market research activity is time-consuming and expensive. Instead of that, you can ask questions through emails or social media platforms about your brand. By conducting a survey you can get insights into customer reviews. By improving the negative review or feedback you can serve your customer in a better manner and make them happy to continue purchasing from you.
8. Further Investigate: Time to time reaction towards the customers’ complaints, requests, and others. You can make them a permanent part of your communication tactics. You can inform the new features about your products, tell them about the fixed issues they reported to you. By conducting surveys and feedback data you can measure how they feel about your products and services.
You can make your customers happy by providing them qualitative products and additional services such as communicating with them to understand their needs, honesty and transparency, etc.